In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following is stated:
IDENTIFICATION DATA: The owner of the domain / s web is Elenitos Nestar SL (hereinafter INVITADISIMA.COM), residing Tramontana 47, 28223 Pozuelo, with C.I.F.: B86680998. Contact e-mail: [email protected]
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.invitadisima.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, "the contents") owned by INVITADISIMA.COM or by the brands that INVITADISIMA.COM distributes. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents that INVITADISIMA.COM offers through its website and, by way of example, but not limitation, not to use them for:
(i) incur in illicit, illegal activities or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in defense of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of INVITADISIMA. COM, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, if necessary, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
INVITADISIMA.COM reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
In any case, INVITADISIMA.COM will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
4.1. Purpose of the data collected and CONSENT to processing.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the LOPD, the USER is informed that, through the registration forms on the website, data are collected and stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as newsletters, new entries (posts), as well as other communications that INVITADISIMA.COM considers interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as obligatory are essential to carry out the expressed purpose.
Only the owner will have access to his/her data, and under no circumstances will these data be given, shared, transferred or sold to any third party. However, in order for our customers to receive the product or products requested/purchased, our customers authorise INVITADISIMA to provide their details to suppliers and/or transport companies.
4.3. Security Measures. -
INVITADISIMA.COM informs you that it has implemented the technical and organizational security measures necessary to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
Likewise, INVITADISIMA.COM has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization. Maintaining continuous supervision, control, and evaluation of processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
4.4. Exercise of ARCO Rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation, and Opposition
Those individuals who have provided their data through the website www.invitadisima.com may contact the owner of the same in order to freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition regarding the data included in their files.
The interested party may exercise their rights by writing to INVITADISIMA.COM with the reference "Protección de Datos/ invitadisima.com", specifying their details, accrediting their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address
Avenue M-40, 21
You can also exercise your ARCO rights by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by INVITADISIMA.COM. Therefore, INVITADISIMA.COM does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these on INVITADISIMA.COM websites, take into account that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
4.6. Cookies Policy
A cookie is a file of information that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that takes place from that computer.
INVITADISIMA.COM uses various types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving the user's navigation on the website, without any type of advertising or similar object, for the analysis and compilation of statistics on the USER'S navigation on the website, as well as to share content on social networks (Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, Disqus)
INVITADISIMA.COM uses the following cookies on this website
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the USER to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
Google Analytics Cookies: These are analysis cookies from third parties (Google Inc.) that allow the tracking and analysis of the behavior of the USERS of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the USERS of these sites, applications, and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the USERS of the service.
Google Analytics, stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or where the law requires that effect. According to Google, it does not store the IP address of the USER.
More information about Google Analytics in the following links:
www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
Social cookies: Google+, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.: third party cookies, i.e. external and third party social networks, whose temporality and purpose depend on each social network.
The user may -at any time- choose which cookies he/she wants to work on this website by means of:
- The configuration of the browser; for example:
Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera, from http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- There are third-party tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from these browsers, you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
The INVITADISIMA.COM website is not directed at minors. The owner of the website declines any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement.
4.9. Responsible for the file, and those in charge of the treatment. -
The person responsible for the data file is Elenitos Nestar S.L.
As processors outside the above mentioned responsibly:
These data processors have been required to comply with the applicable regulations on data protection at the time of recruitment.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: INVITADISIMA.COM by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained in it (by way of illustration, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by INVITADISIMA.COM or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by INVITADISIMA.COM, will be considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
It is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support, and by any technical means, without the authorization of INVITADISIMA.COM.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by INVITADISIMA.COM. You may view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard disk or on any other physical support, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the INVITADISIMA.COM pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: INVITADISIMA.COM is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused, by way of example: by errors or omissions in the contents, by lack of availability of the website - which will periodically stop for technical maintenance - as well as by the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid this.
7. MODIFICATIONS: INVITADISIMA.COM reserves the right to make any modifications to its website that it considers appropriate without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the website and the way in which these are presented or located on the website, as well as the prices of the articles or the conditions of delivery and/or return or cancellation of total or partial orders.
8. LINKS POLICY:
8.1. Persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the INVITADISIMA.COM website must submit to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted without the prior express authorization of INVITADISIMA.COM
- No deep-links or IMG or image links or frames will be established with the INVITADISIMA.COM website without your prior express authorization.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made about the INVITADISIMA.COM website or its services or contents. Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to INVITADISIMA.COM, unless expressly authorized by it.
- The establishment of the hyperlink shall not imply the existence of a relationship between INVITADISIMA.COM and the owner of the web page or INVITADISIMA.COM portal from which it is made, nor knowledge and acceptance by INVITADISIMA.COM of the services and contents offered on said web page or portal.
- INVITADISIMA.COM will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included in them.
8.2. The INVITADISIMA.COM website may provide the user with connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. The exclusive function of these links is to facilitate users to search for information, content, and services on the Internet, and under no circumstances can they be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
INVITADISIMA.COM does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that could derive from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability, and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by INVITADISIMA.COM and which are accessible through www.invitadisima.com.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: INVITADISIMA.COM reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL: INVITADISIMA.COM will prosecute any breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: INVITADISIMA.COM may at any time modify the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between INVITADISIMA.COM and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
13. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS: INVITADISIMA.COM reserves the right to cancel orders placed by users and to remove products from their shopping baskets without prior notice.