Gold Engel ring from Joliet Jewelry at INVITADISIMA.
A minimalist piece that will dress your hands in a very elegant way. This ring will serve you for any occasion both day and night, throughout the year. For baptisms, weddings, communions, etc. You will be the perfect guest at parties and events!
Our stylist recommends:
That's right, one is not enough. A versatile ring, to wear alone or to combine with more models. Whether for events or parties or for everyday life, we love it!
Yellow gold plated brass ring of 4 microns and 24 carats.
Option to wear it open or closed depending on the finger.
At INVITADISIMA we offer you the largest selection of national and international brands so that you can dazzle at your next event.
JOLIET is born in May 2018 as your personal project. In a time when everything is made in series, Susana Rodriguez bets to design and elaborate all the pieces by hand.
The geometries so characteristic of Art Deco, which drinks from the decorative arts and architecture, inspire this minimalist line in polished golden tones and which is declined in the form of earrings, rings, pendants and bracelets, with her vision of the mixture of contradictory elements living together in balanced harmony.
Sizes 10, 12, 14 and 16
HOW TO CARE FOR ME
To take care of your JOLIET jewellery and have it like the first day, at INVITADISIMA we recommend that you take into account the following tips:
- Do not drop it and avoid rubbing it as much as possible.
- Do not wet it, do not take it to the pool or the beach.
- Avoid dropping perfume, creams or cleaning products on it, it could alter the colour of the veneer.
- Do not use chemical products to clean it, use a chamois.
- When you take off your bracelet, try not to keep it with other pieces to avoid scratches. It is better to keep it in its original box.
- It is normal that the silver chain gets dark with use, you can clean it with a specific product for silver or bicarbonate.
- The chain, by its design, is delicate. Avoid bending it so that it does not get damaged.
Keep in mind that the deterioration of your piece will also depend a lot on the PH of your skin.
I have been designed and created by hand in Madrid.
For conscious, modern and independent women who value design, craftsmanship and handcrafting behind every creation.
Each piece is special and different, no two are the same.
It is perfect to wear to any event, whether it is a wedding, a baptism or graduation.
If you have any doubts, remember that we have a totally free stylist service at your service. Find out here.
The geometries so characteristic of Art Deco, which come from the decorative arts and architecture, inspire this minimalist line in polished golden tones and develops in the form of earrings, rings, pendants, and bracelets, with its vision of the mixture of contradictory elements living in balanced harmony.