Silver party necklace with pink dendrite agate by Myriam Moreno for INVITADISIMA.
Unique piece, a mobile necklace made 100% by hand with tube rivets has a dentrita pink agate.
Our stylist recommends:
The Fungis collection is perfect to complete your guest's look. This beautiful necklace will look beautiful and steal all eyes. Perfect for any formal event or party you have.
Silver party necklace with pink dendrite agate by Myriam Moreno for INVITADISIMA
In INVITADISIMA we offer you the largest selection of national and international brands to dazzle you in your next event.
Affordable luxury, without losing the exclusivity, in Myriam Moreno they create unique pieces or limited circulation, they take care of the detail combining techniques and innovating constantly. Their philosophy is based on sustainable fashion and they move within the “slow fashion” trend with a controlled and environmentally friendly production. His pieces are made to last over time and transcend the fashion and trends of the present moment. Contemporary design but designed to fascinate and love future generations alike.
To bet on Myriam Moreno is to invest in a brand with a future and a rising trajectory.
For all this and much more, Myriam Moreno was a brand that could not be missed in INVITADISIMA. We love it! And we are sure that you will love it too!
Sterling Silver and Dendrite Agate
All the pieces are handmade and with special affection and although love can do it all, a little help doesn't hurt. All the pieces are sent with a protective packaging for the correct conservation, but we will share some tricks.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF ME?
Store in dry space (delivered with special packaging for maintenance)
1. Always prevent your jewelry from coming into contact with cosmetic products that could damage its color.
2. Avoid wearing your jewelry when cleaning, bathing, showering, swimming and particularly when going to the beach.
3. Take off jewelry before practicing any sport. The pH of your sweat can deteriorate the metal. Try not to sleep with the jewels on. If your pH is very acidic, you will notice that your pieces change color, they turn black, if this is the case, it is convenient to remove the pieces when you get home and clean them regularly.
4. To clean your jewelry, always use warm water and neutral pH soap.
5. If you use "immersion" silver cleaners to clean silver jewelry, do not leave your jewelry in the bathtub for more than a few seconds. Be sure to dry them properly after cleaning. Avoid using abrasive cleaners in jewelry. The chemicals in these cleaners are extremely hard; and they are likely to remove metals. Use them only for silver and gold; And only when necessary since they are not always the best solution. Do not try to clean damaged jewelry, the problem may get worse.
4. Check the gem settings to make sure all your gems are connected properly, to prevent them from falling and being lost.
5. Do not expose your jewelry to sudden temperature changes, as the gems could change color or even break.
6. To properly maintain your jewelry, you can use our special bag that is attached with your piece. It is better to store each piece individually. Try to keep the chains tied and place them flat, to avoid the formation of knots.
7. Do not attempt to fix damaged jewelry. You have a two year warranty. If you have any problem with your jewelry, we will help you for free if the damage is caused by a design error. Contact us first or ask a professional to fix it if the problem is caused by other circumstances.
Affordable luxury, without losing exclusivity, creates unique pieces or limited circulation, they take care of the detail by combining techniques and constantly innovating. Their philosophy is based on sustainable fashion and they move within the “slow fashion” trend with a controlled and environmentally friendly production. The pieces are made to last over time and transcend the fashion and trends of the present moment. Contemporary design but designed to fascinate and love future generations alike.
You might also like