Geometric gold party earrings from Myriam Moreno at INVITADISIMA. Perfect to dazzle as the perfect guest at your next event.
Our stylist recommends:
If you have a communion, baptism, wedding, party, or other similar event these are the perfect earrings. Their originality will make you stand out wherever you go. We propose to combine them with long jumpsuit with heart neckline and shiny detail.
Geometric gold party earrings by Myriam Moreno for INVITADISIMA
At INVITADISIMA we offer you the largest selection of national and international brands so that you can dazzle at your next event.
Affordable luxury, without losing the exclusivity, in Myriam Moreno they create unique pieces or limited edition, they take care of the detail combining techniques and innovating constantly. Their philosophy is based on sustainable fashion and moves within the current "slow fashion" with controlled production and respect for the environment. Their pieces are made to last over time and transcend the fashion and trends of the present moment. Contemporary design but thought to fascinate and to fall in love equally to the future generations.
To bet on Myriam Moreno is to invest in a brand with a future and a rising trajectory.
For all this and much more Myriam Moreno was a brand that could not miss at INVITADISIMA. We love it! and we are sure you will love it too!
Sterling silver brooch (925).
Gold bath of 3 microns 18k.
Coral glass beads.
Inspired by prickly pears.
All the pieces are handmade with special care and although love can do everything, a little help doesn't hurt. All pieces are sent with protective packaging for proper preservation, but we will share some tricks.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF ME?
1. Always avoid that your jewelry comes in contact with cosmetic products that could damage its color.
2. Avoid wearing your jewelry when cleaning, bathing, showering, swimming, and particularly when going to the beach.
3. Take off your jewelry before practicing any sport. The pH of your sweat can deteriorate the metal. Try not to sleep with your jewelry on. If your pH is very acidic, you will notice that your pieces change color, they become black, if this is the case, it is convenient to remove the pieces when you get home and clean them regularly.
4. To clean your jewelry, always use warm water and neutral pH soap.
5. If you use "immersion" silver cleaners to clean silver jewelry, do not leave your jewelry in the tub for more than a few seconds. Be sure to dry them properly after cleaning. Avoid using abrasive cleaners on jewelry. The chemicals in these cleaners are extremely harsh; and they are likely to remove metals. Use them only for silver and gold; and only when necessary as they are not always the best solution. Do not try to clean damaged jewelry, the problem can get worse.
6. Check the gem settings to make sure all your gems are properly connected, to prevent them from falling out and getting lost.
7. Do not expose your jewelry to sudden changes in temperature, as the gems could change color or even break.
8. To properly maintain your jewelry, you can use our special bag that comes with your piece. It is best to store each piece individually. Try to keep the chains tied and lay them flat to avoid knots.
9. Do not try to fix damaged jewelry. You have a two-year warranty. If you have a problem with your jewelry, we will help you free of charge if the damage is caused by a design error. Contact us first or ask a professional to fix it if the problem is caused by other circumstances.
Affordable luxury, without losing exclusivity, creates unique pieces or limited circulation, they take care of the detail by combining techniques and constantly innovating. Their philosophy is based on sustainable fashion and they move within the “slow fashion” trend with a controlled and environmentally friendly production. The pieces are made to last over time and transcend the fashion and trends of the present moment. Contemporary design but designed to fascinate and love future generations alike.
You might also like